    Regards,
    Bijoy Thangaraj
    Microsoft Student Partner

    Bijoy Thangaraj, Apr 30, 2007

  2. Bijoy Thangaraj

    Lew Guest

    Bijoy Thangaraj wrote:
    > Hello Programmers,
    >
    > If you are passionate about Technology and looking for a unique
    > opportunity to share that talent, we are looking for you. If you are a
    > college student from India, download this form:
    > spam://download.spam.spam/download/d/6/0/d609e838-c85b-49b4-9dc2-a5b70da80a28/StudentPartnerApplication.xls
    >
    > Complete the form and send it to as soon as
    > possible. Last Date: 30 Apr, 2007
    >
    > Regards,
    > Bijoy Thangaraj
    > Microsoft Student Partner

    What is with all these motherf*cking snakes on this motherf*cking plane?

    It is considered polite to look for answers to newsgroup posts *on the
    newsgroup*. Do not request direct emails back directly to you.
    comp.lang.java.programmer is a public forum.

    Not a spam site.

    Its purpose is to discuss the Java(r) programming language. If you aren't
    willing to participate in the discussion in public, you are in the wrong place.

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Apr 30, 2007