Want to initialise text box on basis of...

zoneal

I have two textbox server control.

1. Registration Date
2. Expiry Date.

Expiry Date is calculated automatically from table on the basis of
scheme which was selected by user from Scheme DropDown
ListBox control.

eg.
User had selected "scheme 30 days" scheme. So I want to automatically
add 30 days in Expiry Date from the date of

Registration.

Date of Registration is by default initialise with current date.

Will you please tell me how to add 30 days in Expiry Date. Expiry date
is ReadOnly.

Thank You