Want to initialise text box on basis of...

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by zoneal@yahoo.com, Oct 19, 2005.

  1. Guest

    I have two textbox server control.

    1. Registration Date
    2. Expiry Date.

    Expiry Date is calculated automatically from table on the basis of
    scheme which was selected by user from Scheme DropDown
    ListBox control.

    eg.
    User had selected "scheme 30 days" scheme. So I want to automatically
    add 30 days in Expiry Date from the date of

    Registration.

    Date of Registration is by default initialise with current date.

    Will you please tell me how to add 30 days in Expiry Date. Expiry date
    is ReadOnly.

    Thank You

    , Oct 19, 2005

  2. Are you trying to do this ClientSide or ServerSide?
    If server just do something like

    Dim expDate as DateTime = System.DateTime.Now
    if(ddlType.SelectedValue = "30Days") then
    expDate = System.DateTime.Now.AddDays(30)
    end if

    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com
    blog: http://blog.darkfalz.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=, Oct 19, 2005