    wedding-day stuff and ultimately become their personal site.

    I am using Dreamweaver to design it so if that will help with
    templates - I would be very grateful. Thanks
    ©®, Mar 2, 2004

  2. "©®" <> wrote in message
    news:4044b0ed$0$1165$...
    > My friends are getting married in May and I want to design a nice
    > website for them as I already purchased the domain name for them.
    > Stumped with ideas (and feeling time crunch!) so wondered if anyone
    > knows of any nice templates suitable for a young married (to be) couple
    > that I could use. It would be used for pre-wedding info then for showing
    > wedding-day stuff and ultimately become their personal site.
    >
    > I am using Dreamweaver to design it so if that will help with
    > templates - I would be very grateful. Thanks

    Not free but good quality:
    <http://www.basictemplates.com/tour/IFPro/scripts/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Spec
    ial_Occasions>

    --
    Gordon Hudson || Hostroute.com Ltd
    e-mail:ghudson [at] hostroute.net
    Gordon Hudson, Mar 2, 2004

  3. ©®

    C.W. Guest

    On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 16:06:12 -0000, "©®" <> wrote:

    >Stumped with ideas (and feeling time crunch!) so wondered if anyone
    >knows of any nice templates suitable for a young married (to be) couple
    >that I could use. It would be used for pre-wedding info then for showing
    >wedding-day stuff and ultimately become their personal site.
    >
    >I am using Dreamweaver to design it so if that will help with
    >templates - I would be very grateful. Thanks

    I don't have DreamWeaver so no clue about how it operates.

    I used the following sites for graphic sets or ideas - although I
    admit it has been 3 or 4 months since visiting any of them:

    http://www.bimsan.net - used to have some wedding sets for free use in
    the past with the option of buying the set [$15 or so dollars then the
    zip file would be removed from the site to prevent future downloads].

    http://www.ann-s-thesia.com is another site - but she puts copyright
    notices on the graphics if you don't buy the CDs, but she has some
    some blog templates that could be tweaked in the text layout and the
    copyright notice not all the bad on those [in a corner].

    http://www.winggraphics.com/home.html - I like to do crafts and I like
    country decor. Which explains why I would visit this site for more
    than just seeing what graphic sets were shared. *laughing*

    Just 3 URLs to toss into the mix with any others you may be receiving
    as a result of your request.
    C.W., Mar 2, 2004