Wanted: Freeware wedding template please

©

©®

My friends are getting married in May and I want to design a nice
website for them as I already purchased the domain name for them.
Stumped with ideas (and feeling time crunch!) so wondered if anyone
knows of any nice templates suitable for a young married (to be) couple
that I could use. It would be used for pre-wedding info then for showing
wedding-day stuff and ultimately become their personal site.

I am using Dreamweaver to design it so if that will help with
templates - I would be very grateful. Thanks

Gordon Hudson

©® said:
My friends are getting married in May and I want to design a nice
website for them as I already purchased the domain name for them.
Stumped with ideas (and feeling time crunch!) so wondered if anyone
knows of any nice templates suitable for a young married (to be) couple
that I could use. It would be used for pre-wedding info then for showing
wedding-day stuff and ultimately become their personal site.

I am using Dreamweaver to design it so if that will help with
templates - I would be very grateful. Thanks

Not free but good quality:
<http://www.basictemplates.com/tour/IFPro/scripts/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Spec
ial_Occasions>

C.W.

Stumped with ideas (and feeling time crunch!) so wondered if anyone
knows of any nice templates suitable for a young married (to be) couple
that I could use. It would be used for pre-wedding info then for showing
wedding-day stuff and ultimately become their personal site.

I am using Dreamweaver to design it so if that will help with
templates - I would be very grateful. Thanks

I don't have DreamWeaver so no clue about how it operates.

I used the following sites for graphic sets or ideas - although I
admit it has been 3 or 4 months since visiting any of them:

http://www.bimsan.net - used to have some wedding sets for free use in
the past with the option of buying the set [$15 or so dollars then the
zip file would be removed from the site to prevent future downloads].

http://www.ann-s-thesia.com is another site - but she puts copyright
notices on the graphics if you don't buy the CDs, but she has some
some blog templates that could be tweaked in the text layout and the
copyright notice not all the bad on those [in a corner].

http://www.winggraphics.com/home.html - I like to do crafts and I like
country decor. Which explains why I would visit this site for more
than just seeing what graphic sets were shared. *laughing*

Just 3 URLs to toss into the mix with any others you may be receiving
as a result of your request.