Way to Redirect Framed Page???

Hywel Jenkins

I said more than once that this may not be what the person was looking
for, and someone else has already pointed out that this wont work for
them which is fair enough

You seem to be of the belief that my mail server carries all the
post, and other responses weren't showing in Google when I clicked the
"Reply" link in Google Groups earlier today.

Mark Parnell

Sometime around 14 Dec 2003 21:51:37 GMT, DiLu790 is reported to have
stated:
Hello, someone's framed one of my pages within their site. Although it may very
well be a compliment, I don't like it considering the possible repercussions it
may have on my great rankings at Google.

Have you tried emailing them and asking them not to? If it *is* supposed to
be a compliment, then surely if you ask them to not frame your site, they
won't?

Also, be aware that the Javascript solutions you have found/been given
won't work for somewhere around 10-20% of your visitors.

DiLu790

There's no way to contact anyone.

It's really the only sole page within.....well, to explain better, whatever
they have, they got it through:

http://freedns.afraid.org

I don't understand it all myself very much, but I've made a complaint to the
above listed site.

Cameron

Hywel said:
You seem to be of the belief that my mail server carries all the
post, and other responses weren't showing in Google when I clicked the
"Reply" link in Google Groups earlier today.

...ok and this excuses the sarcasm how?

~Cameron