    fine. I tried to uninstall the application and reinstall with no sucess.
    This is very frustrating. Please send me instructions to correct this issue
    ASAP. Thank you.
    mpayne, Nov 22, 2008

  2. mpayne

    Sanchez Guest

    I have the same situation as you. The last few days I keep getting the same
    message " We can't connect to Windows Live Hotmail right now. Please try
    again later." How do I fix this?

    Sanchez, Dec 7, 2008

  3. mpayne

    Pauline Guest

    RE: We can't connect to Windows Live Hotmail right now. Please try

    Hi Sanchez, did you get it working again, I'm having the same problem.

    Pauline, Dec 17, 2008
  4. mpayne

    Guest

    Re: We can't connect to Windows Live Hotmail right now. Please tryaga

    On Nov 21, 11:00 pm, mpayne <> wrote:
    > My hotmail account has worked fine with no problems for 10 years.  In the
    > last week, however, I am no longer able to open the messages in my hotmail
    > account.  I get the following error message:  We can't connect to Windows
    > Live Hotmail right now. Please try again later.  My internet connectionworks
    > fine.  I tried to uninstall the application and reinstall with no sucess.
    > This is very frustrating.  Please send me instructions to correct this issue
    > ASAP.  Thank you.

    I have this same problem. It started after I did the "critical
    security update" for IE 7 on December 18th.
    IE seems to have the "Antivirus 2009" virus. It pops up windows
    saying to buy a solution for this. It runs slow, it won't let me run
    web sites I am developing using Visual Studio 2005. And I can't open
    an email from my Hotmail account.

    Come on !
    , Dec 22, 2008
  5. mpayne

    Brownty Guest

    Re: We can't connect to Windows Live Hotmail right now. Please try

    I have the exact same problem. Did you ever get a solution? I need one badly.

    Brownty, Dec 26, 2008
  6. mpayne

    StarTrekker Guest

    "Brownty" wrote:

    > I have the exact same problem. Did you ever get a solution? I need one badly.
    >
    > "" wrote:
    >
    > > On Nov 21, 11:00 pm, mpayne <> wrote:
    > > > My hotmail account has worked fine with no problems for 10 years. In the
    > > > last week, however, I am no longer able to open the messages in my hotmail
    > > > account. I get the following error message: We can't connect to Windows
    > > > Live Hotmail right now. Please try again later. My internet connection works
    > > > fine. I tried to uninstall the application and reinstall with no sucess.
    > > > This is very frustrating. Please send me instructions to correct this issue
    > > > ASAP. Thank you.

    > > I have this same problem. It started after I did the "critical
    > > security update" for IE 7 on December 18th.
    > > IE seems to have the "Antivirus 2009" virus. It pops up windows
    > > saying to buy a solution for this. It runs slow, it won't let me run
    > > web sites I am developing using Visual Studio 2005. And I can't open
    > > an email from my Hotmail account.
    > >
    > > Come on !

    After I updated I started having problems opening my mail. I was using
    firefox. and I also had the paypal plugin installed. Through trial and error
    I found out that the paypal plugin was causing the problems with the new
    update. Don't know if this this helps any, just thought I would through it
    out there.
    StarTrekker, Jan 4, 2009
  7. mpayne

    bongoslade Guest

    Re: We can't connect to Windows Live Hotmail right now. Please try

    ok - why can't we find a solution to this?... why is Microsoft still having
    this glitch??
    why is there no patch??
    why can't i even FIND a fix for it by searching all over the web???
    i am pretty good and searching, reading and implementing a fix for PC
    problems but this is just wrong!!!
    i've used, and liked hotmail for years - maybe the solution lies in a change
    of vendors for ALL of us. Yahoo mail or something else...
    HEY Microsoft - fix this please...!

    bongoslade, Jan 15, 2009
  8. mpayne

    Camille Guest

    Camille, Mar 15, 2009
  9. mpayne

    kelakini Guest

    We can't connect to Windows Live Hotmail right now. Please try again later.
    Did anyone find a solution to this?

    kelakini, Mar 25, 2009
  10. mpayne

    MJ Young Guest

    How can I resolve this problem

    MJ Young, Apr 16, 2009
  11. mpayne

    Larry Guest

    Larry, Apr 25, 2009
  12. mpayne

    Larry Guest

    RE: We can't connect to Windows Live Hotmail right now. Please try

    My question is why the hell does MS have this blog, but nobody from Microsoft
    provides an answer - typical MS (I mean MS BS!). Obviously MS dosn't know
    enough about the products they develop to figure it out. Or maybe they're
    all in denial. No wonder Apple is kicking their ass!

    Larry, Apr 25, 2009
  13. mpayne

    GMan Guest

    On Oct 21, 6:50 am, "waseem raja"<> wrote:
    > My hotmail account has worked fine with no problems for 10 years.  In the
    > last week, however, I am no longer able to open the messages in my hotmail
    > account.  I get the following error message:  We can't connect to Windows
    > Live Hotmail right now. Please try again later.  My internet connection
    > works
    > fine.  I tried to uninstall the application and reinstall with no sucess.
    > This is very frustrating.  Please send me instructions to correct this issue
    >
    > ASAP.  Thank you.
    >
    > url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/14262438.aspx

    I am having the same problem and my work around to this frustration is
    this:
    I just click on the email again or a few times then it makes the
    connection.
    When I type a new email and it gives this error message then I save
    the email to drafts and then it makes a connection again.
    Hope this helps until Microsoft wakes up.
    GMan, Nov 28, 2009