web based ERD tool

STandard

Hi all,

In my finial year project, I would like to using Ajax to make a web
based ERD tool, that should be provided the following major features:

- like gliffy.com, but I don't want to use flash/flex
- ERD to SQL statement
- export ERD to gif, jpg, png, etc.

but I am new in Ajax, so which tools you think it is good for me (e.g.
dojo, pototype, ext2, etc)?

thanks

steve

STandard

thanks Randy,
so can I use javascript with css to do it ? of course, I will use PHP
too.