web browser control

Praveena

Hi All,
I am developing a Web Page in ASP.NET where i am using a Web Browser
control. I created this selecting the "Microsoft Web Browser" in the custom
controls. Now the problem is with the access. Once I drag and drop this
control on the ASPX page then some code like this gets added to the
WebForm1.aspx

OBJECT language="C#" id="mybrowser" with a class id and a list of
properties.

I am not able to refer to this browser control in the WebForm1.aspx.cs .
Please help me in this regard...any kind of info will be of great help
regards
Praveena

Praveena

The webbrowser control will display the web pages which heavily use scripts.
Instead of using Tab control i was trying to get the same effect by using
the panel and adding a web browser control. so that i can handle different
web pages by the click events of the buttons. For this I need a better way
around. i am not able to refer the Object ( web browser control) name in the
C# code.
help me please