    Are they set to matching defaults?

    Thanks,

    Do
    Do, Nov 22, 2003

  2. Do

    George Durzi Guest

    They're both inside the web.config. You really can't miss it.
    I don't know if they're set to matching default.

    Be sure to scroll right all the way for the session timeout, I missed it the
    first time I was looking for it because i didn't scroll far enough in the
    IDE while editing the web.config file

    George Durzi, Nov 23, 2003

  3. Do

    John Guest

    I'm not sure about the default values, but I know for a fact that they are
    independent. Even though a user's session times out, he can still be
    authenticated and vice versa.

    John, Nov 23, 2003