Web Control Loosing values when changing from design to HTML view

Ziyad Makki

Hello,
I have created a Web Composite Control. I have also created a designer class
that is used to render the control at design time.

All though it dose work, I have been experiencing some strange behaviour
with the control. The following steps describe what I'm doing to cause the
problem.
* After dragging and dropping the control onto my page. I change some of
the properties of the control. This is done using the property window.
* Save changes
* Change the view to the HTML view. Add some html anywhere on the page.
For example put a   somewhere.
* Save changes
* Change back to Design view. All the changes that where made in the
property window have been lost.

I have also developed another web control. That seems to play up when
switching from design to html and back again... you will like this one!.
Sometimes if I switch from design to html not change anything or do
anything, the control would come up with an error "error creating control"
with no other information. I would have to switch back to HTML then back
again to design and it would be fine. Does anyone have an idea as to what
this may be?

Hope you can help

Regards
Zi