Web Deployment Project question

kaczmar2

I have an ASP.NET web application that I have built a VS.NET web
deployment project for. It is a simple installation, and everything
works fine.

Is there a way I can enhance the install process to copy additional
files to the target machine into a directory (that is outside of the
web application folder) that I specify. For example, I want to copy
some files to c:\temp on the target machine. I can get the installer
to include them in my application folder on the target machine, but I
don't need/want them there. Is there a way to do this easily? Do I
have to just use a script to move them from the application directory
to the new directoy?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Christian