    use one over the other?

    Thanks,
    Brooks

    brooksr, Dec 22, 2006

  2. brooksr

    Jon Paal Guest

    FrontPage is dead..
    VBE builds desktop applications...
    Web Developer Express builds websites...

    use Web Developer Express, with one of the free starter kits

    Jon Paal, Dec 23, 2006

  3. brooksr

    brooksr Guest

    Jon, thanks for the post.

    So what is the language behind WDE?

    Does it provide the wysiwyg interface that you have in FP?

    Brooks

    brooksr, Dec 24, 2006
  4. brooksr

    Jon Paal Guest

    --choice of popular languages is vb or c#...

    -- yes wysiwyg is there...

    download links and everything else you want to know about VWD and using ASP.net is here:

    http://www.asp.net/

    Jon Paal, Dec 24, 2006