Web express beta / VS 2005 - web site files compatible?

dotnw

If I develop a web site in web express beta 2, then purchase VS 2005 a
bit later, will I be able to transfer over my web site files OK?

Thanks, regards, dnw.

Mr Newbie

You should be OK, but You cannot rely on a Beta to be identical to the
published product. You may well find everything is OK, but there are no
gaurantees.

Juan T. Llibre

VWD is the *exact* same IDE which VS 2005 uses to create/edit pages.

VWD is integrated into VS 2005 as the IDE for web applications.

You will have no problems transferring your website files to VS 2005.