Web Form Label Control

Guest

I've designed a Web Form that has a label control that I dynamically populate. I'm having an issue with this label control "over-writing" a table below it when I reshape the browser window or when the string gets too long. The text is wrapped, bringing it to the next line and overwriting what's on that line. I'm sure this is a common problem, but I'm not sure what the best solution is for it. I'm hoping for suggestions. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Michael Ramey

are you using "GridLayout" in your <body> tag...don't