    asp.net. If anyone could point me in the direction of a
    good article, or has some insight they could share on
    this topic, it would be greatly appreciated.

    Dan, Oct 18, 2003

  2. Frames are to be avoided in .NET becuase of problems such as this.
    This is only one of the many problems you're likely to run into while using
    frames.
    Generally you're better off dividing logical sections of your page into web
    user controls.
    Here's more info:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...n/html/vbconintroductiontowebusercontrols.asp
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vbcon/html/vboriwebusercontrols.asp