Web Form Target

Dan

Is there a way to get a web form (Runat=server) to post
data to a target frame? I'm stumped here and haven't
found any good documentation on using frames with
asp.net. If anyone could point me in the direction of a
good article, or has some insight they could share on
this topic, it would be greatly appreciated.

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Frames are to be avoided in .NET becuase of problems such as this.
This is only one of the many problems you're likely to run into while using
frames.
Generally you're better off dividing logical sections of your page into web
user controls.
Here's more info:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...n/html/vbconintroductiontowebusercontrols.asp
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vbcon/html/vboriwebusercontrols.asp