Web page in a web page ?

TriplexTrio

How to make a little frame on a web page, on a site, and then into that
little frame set up picture of another website, it's acutal image. I know
how to set up only an image.

The frame would be cca 180x180px showing an actal state of another site, how
to make that ?

Thanks for now!

Zach

TriplexTrio said:
How to make a little frame on a web page, on a site, and then into that
little frame set up picture of another website, it's acutal image. I know
how to set up only an image.

The frame would be cca 180x180px showing an actal state of another site,
how to make that ?

Thanks for now!

This is what I did once but there were people that didn't like it, absolute
positioning for one thing

in the .css

iframe{position:absolute;left:+155px;top:+160px;width:720px;height:410}

in the .html
<iframe name="frame" frameborder="0" scrolling="yes"
src="?????.html"></iframe>

Neredbojias

How to make a little frame on a web page, on a site, and then into
that little frame set up picture of another website, it's acutal
image. I know how to set up only an image.

The frame would be cca 180x180px showing an actal state of another
site, how to make that ?

Caution!! That could create a wormhole and you just might be the worm
having to crawl into it.
Thanks for now!

No prob.