    The frame would be cca 180x180px showing an actal state of another site, how
    to make that ?

    Thanks for now!

    TriplexTrio, Jan 26, 2009

  2. TriplexTrio

    Zach Guest

    "TriplexTrio" <> wrote in message
    news:glkh81$422$-com.hr...
    > How to make a little frame on a web page, on a site, and then into that
    > little frame set up picture of another website, it's acutal image. I know
    > how to set up only an image.
    >
    > The frame would be cca 180x180px showing an actal state of another site,
    > how to make that ?
    >
    > Thanks for now!

    This is what I did once but there were people that didn't like it, absolute
    positioning for one thing

    in the .css

    iframe{position:absolute;left:+155px;top:+160px;width:720px;height:410}

    in the .html
    <iframe name="frame" frameborder="0" scrolling="yes"
    src="?????.html"></iframe>

    Zach, Jan 26, 2009

  3. TriplexTrio

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 26 Jan 2009, "TriplexTrio" <>
    wrote:

    > How to make a little frame on a web page, on a site, and then into
    > that little frame set up picture of another website, it's acutal
    > image. I know how to set up only an image.
    >
    > The frame would be cca 180x180px showing an actal state of another
    > site, how to make that ?

    Caution!! That could create a wormhole and you just might be the worm
    having to crawl into it.

    > Thanks for now!

    No prob.

    --