Web part Chromes (Borders and Headers)

Victor Daicich

Hi there guys!

I'm trying to customize the webparts borders and I'm heading some trouble.

I need to make a frame for the webpart (header-footer and border) with some
images , so I'd need to create like a table arround the webpart. The best
would be to customize the chrome, but I don't think that's possible. Could
it be with CSS ?

Thanks
Victor

Guest

Victor, you don't need to make a table the webpart chome properties are in
the zone.

Good Luck
DWS

Victor Daicich

Hello DWS,

Yes, I know that, but you can only change color, fonts and things like that.
I really want to change the whole look with images, etc.

Victor