    artificially hide the appearance of those elements. But I was wondering
    if there was a better way?

    Many thanks

    Simon, Sep 14, 2009

  2. Simon

    Simon Guest

    Hi all,

    I've figured out how to get rid of the border, by changing some settings
    on the web part zone. All I need to do now is

    a. Figure out how to hide the little menu button that appears on the right

    b. Hide the title text that automatically appears (currently it gets set
    to something like Untitled [1]

    Can anyone advise me on how to change these things?

    Many thanks

    Simon

    Simon, Sep 14, 2009

  3. Simon

    Sajid Guest

    Re: Hi all,I've figured out how to get rid of the border, by changingsome

    First one is still a question for me but i have the answer for the second question.

    a. Figure out how to hide the little menu button that appears on the right

    I am facing the same problem please inform if you find the solution.

    b. Hide the title text that automatically appears (currently it gets set
    to something like Untitled [1]

    There are manay ways to do this.
    Set the control Title = " "
    Or
    Set the PartTitleStyle ForeColor = "White"

    Sajid, Apr 12, 2011