Web Reporting using Crystal Reports 10

samik_tanik

I want to use the Crystal Report to display and allow the clients to create
the .rpt files in the browser at runtime and allow them to drill down and use
cross-tabs.
To check out the possibilities I have downloaded the evaluation versions of
Crystal Report 10 (CR10AdvDevEn.exe) and CE 10 (CE10EN.exe from
http://www.businessobjects.com/prod...rprise/eval/datasave.asp?activity_type_id=673).
To acheive this purpose I read I need the RAS Server and RAS SDK which comes
with CE 10, but I am not getting the SDK with the evaluation version. Am I
correct? Please ensure me whether I have downloaded the correct version.
There are few examples of asp are given but whenever I try to run them I am
getting the following error:
"clientdoc.dll (0x80041015)
Failed to connect to server "SERVERNAME". Error returned from Windows
Sockets API : 0.
"
I need to test the integration.
Please suggest me a solution as soon as possible.
I am badly stuck.

Thanks for the help,
Regards,
Samik.