Web service autentication problem when call another web service

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Redhot, Jul 18, 2009.

  1. Redhot

    Redhot Guest

    Hello,

    - I have 2 .net 2.0/3.5 web services in one web server: WS_A and WS_B.
    - WS_A uses WS_B.
    - They use integrated autenthication on IIS and anonymous acess is disabled.
    - I have a asp.net front end that use WS_A.

    The workflow is:

    - domain\user1 in active directory asp.net frontend.
    - asp.net front end invoke WS_A with domain\user2
    - WS_A invoke WS_B with domain\user3

    The code usede to pass credentials from WS_A to WS_B is:

    CredentialCache cache = new CredentialCache();
    cache.Add(new Uri(service.Url),

    "Negotiate", new
    NetworkCredential(strUser,

    strPassword, strDomain));
    service.Credentials = cache;
    service.PreAuthenticate = true;

    So far so good, I run the asp.net front end that gets data from WS_A and
    WS_A gets data from WS_B, but...it only works int the firts 5 min. after I
    make the publish of WS_A and WS_B....

    Can anynone help me?

    It's the "double hop" problem? There is a solution?

    Thank you in advance,
    Best regards,
    Rui
    Redhot, Jul 18, 2009