Web service constructor problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by imonline, Feb 22, 2007.

  1. imonline

    imonline Guest

    Hi,

    I am getting very strange problem. Let me explain you.

    I have class library,web service and window application. Web service
    is interface between class library and window application. When I
    create an instance of class from class library which has constructor
    where I set some values, then I send it to the web service for
    business processes but those values which I set from class constructor
    are over written some how.

    I debugged the web service and found that the constructor is called
    and the defined value is also set but after constructor all the public
    properties' set method is called where my value from constructor is
    overwritten.

    Please let me know what am I doing wrong.

    Thanks,
    Nis
    imonline, Feb 22, 2007