Web service constructor problem

imonline

Hi,

I am getting very strange problem. Let me explain you.

I have class library,web service and window application. Web service
is interface between class library and window application. When I
create an instance of class from class library which has constructor
where I set some values, then I send it to the web service for
business processes but those values which I set from class constructor
are over written some how.

I debugged the web service and found that the constructor is called
and the defined value is also set but after constructor all the public
properties' set method is called where my value from constructor is
overwritten.

Please let me know what am I doing wrong.

Thanks,
Nis