Web service problem

deeptijogdand

I am facing a problem with web services ..I am creating a web service
client, and web services are in "urn" format.
fe : http:// ....[some url] .. /urn:..[some name]..

but I am not able to add web reference to it using visual studio.
I tried using wsdl.exe and also I tried to write my own proxy class
"by hand". but no use ..

all other services which dont have "urn" parameter have no problem.. I
am able to add them.. in my project.

I am new to web sevices ..
looking for help... please !

Thanx in advance..