Web site editor program?

Jem Raid

Hello,

For my job, and in order to keep it, I am having to find ways of selling my
services. I have been approached by a company to make them a simple web
site, that once done they can alter the content themselves, after I have
done some tuition.

The only application, with a quick download, that I have found will do this
is Mozilla Composer, so far, well it's OK but having to use those frames all
the time is a bit restrictiing after using DreamWeaver.

Does anyone know of a program, that is inexpensive, that saves to HTML, and
will read back from it, and (phew) uses text and image boxes that can be
moved around the design page as per MS Pub and DW.

I have searched the web through Google most of yesterday and all I came up
with was Composer.

Regards Jem

Hywel Jenkins

http://www.namo.com/