Web Testing with Ruby

Chris Morris

Just a quick announcement: a few of us out here in Ruby land, have
started a little endeavor called "Web Testing with Ruby". You can check
out what little there is here: http://clabs.org/wtr. If you'd like to
jump in, please do.

Zachary P. Landau

--SUOF0GtieIMvvwua

Just a quick announcement: a few of us out here in Ruby land, have=20
started a little endeavor called "Web Testing with Ruby". You can check= =20
out what little there is here: http://clabs.org/wtr. If you'd like to=20
jump in, please do.

I have recently started working on something very similar to
WWW-Mechanize (http://search.cpan.org/dist/WWW-Mechanize) for Ruby. It
would be very ideal for web testing. The development may be a little
slow, though, because I have a lot of projects going on at once.

--=20
Zachary P. Landau <[email protected]>
GPG: gpg --recv-key 0x24E5AD99 | http://kapheine.hypa.net/kapheine.asc

--SUOF0GtieIMvvwua

--SUOF0GtieIMvvwua--

Robert Klemme

Chris Morris said:
Just a quick announcement: a few of us out here in Ruby land, have
started a little endeavor called "Web Testing with Ruby". You can check
out what little there is here: http://clabs.org/wtr. If you'd like to
jump in, please do.

I'm not sure whether I correctly understand what you're up to. It seems
you're rather controlling web browsers. From the title I would have
concluded you're doing something like JMeter - kind of wget with performance
and other measurements built in. Could you please clarify? Thanks a lot!

Kind regards

robert

gabriele renzi

Just a quick announcement: a few of us out here in Ruby land, have
started a little endeavor called "Web Testing with Ruby". You can check
out what little there is here: http://clabs.org/wtr. If you'd like to
jump in, please do.

this relates somehow with webunit?
I always thought that was an interesting package even if I dind't ever
actually used..