Web.xml corrupted....

gbattine

Hi guys,
i'm a new user of jsf.
i've a question for you.
I'm trying to start the bookstore6 example included in java5ee example
dir.
I've builded the application as said into the tutorial but my
application gives me an error in web.xml

Severity Description Resource In Folder Location Creation Time Id
2 cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with
element 'var'. One of
'{"http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee":description,
"http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee":display-name,
"http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee":icon,
"http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee":base-name}' is
expected. faces-config.xml bookstore6/WebContent/WEB-INF line 21 7
agosto 2006 16.42.30 13210

This is my web.xml,can you help me,please?
Thanks very much

This is the piece of web.xml corrupted...

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>

<!--
Copyright 2004 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved.
SUN PROPRIETARY/CONFIDENTIAL. Use is subject to license terms.
-->

<faces-config xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee"
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-facesconfig_1_2.xsd"
version="1.2">

<!-- ========== Application Wide Features
================================ -->

<application>
<message-bundle>resources.ApplicationMessages</message-bundle>
<resource-bundle>
<var>customMessages</var>
<base-name>resources.CustomMessages</base-name>
</resource-bundle>
<locale-config>
<default-locale>en</default-locale>
<supported-locale>es</supported-locale>