Web.xml corrupted....

Discussion in 'Java' started by gbattine, Aug 7, 2006.

  1. gbattine

    gbattine Guest

    Hi guys,
    i'm a new user of jsf.
    i've a question for you.
    I'm trying to start the bookstore6 example included in java5ee example
    dir.
    I've builded the application as said into the tutorial but my
    application gives me an error in web.xml

    Severity Description Resource In Folder Location Creation Time Id
    2 cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with
    element 'var'. One of
    '{"http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee":description,
    "http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee":display-name,
    "http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee":icon,
    "http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee":base-name}' is
    expected. faces-config.xml bookstore6/WebContent/WEB-INF line 21 7
    agosto 2006 16.42.30 13210

    This is my web.xml,can you help me,please?
    Thanks very much

    This is the piece of web.xml corrupted...

    <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>

    <!--
    Copyright 2004 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved.
    SUN PROPRIETARY/CONFIDENTIAL. Use is subject to license terms.
    -->

    <faces-config xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee"
    http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-facesconfig_1_2.xsd"
    version="1.2">

    <!-- ========== Application Wide Features
    ================================ -->

    <application>
    <message-bundle>resources.ApplicationMessages</message-bundle>
    <resource-bundle>
    <var>customMessages</var>
    <base-name>resources.CustomMessages</base-name>
    </resource-bundle>
    <locale-config>
    <default-locale>en</default-locale>
    <supported-locale>es</supported-locale>