WebService Behavior problem (Service unavailable on localhost)

Cam

I am running into a problem with trying to use web services in a web
page. As an example I created a C# web service using the VS 2003
wizard, the only change I made was to remain the namespace and service
and uncomment the "HelloWorld" method. I compiled and tested this
using "SimpleService.asmx" file as my start page, which creates the
standard web page to invoke the service. This all works fine.

So now I want to use the service in a web page using the WebService
Behavior script and this is where I am running into trouble. The html
is pasted below

<head>
charset=windows-1252">
<title>SimpleService Test Page</title>

<script language="JScript">
var iCallID = 0;

fucntion Initialize()
{
//Create an instance of the web service and call it SimpleService

service.useService("http://localhost/SimpleService/SimpleService.asmx?WSDL","SimpleService");

// Call the HelloWorld method
iCallID = service.SimpleService.callService(DisplayResults,
"HelloWorld);

}

function DisplayResults(result)
{
if(result.error)
{
var xfaultcode = result.errorDetail.code;
var xfaultstring = result.errorDetail.string;
var xfaultsoap = result.errorDetail.raw;

alert("Webservice call failed\nFaultcode = " + xfaultcode +
"\nFaultstring = " + xfaultstring + "\nFaultsoap = " + xfaultsoap);

}
else
{
alert("Webservice call success: " + result.value);
</script >
</head>

So when this page loads it should call the method and display the
returned value. What I am getting is an error where the values are

Faultcode = Client
Faultstring = Service unavailable

I have tried using the actual path to the web service in the useService
call as per Microsoft docs but this still fails. I haven't resorted to
using a Windows Form to test the service as I need to access the
services via a web browser.

I've searched the web etc. but cannot find any solution. Can anyone
help me out here.

Cheers

Cam