    It doesn't metter if I give the IP Address or The Server Name

    Any Ideas?

    Thx
    Nikolay S, Jul 8, 2003

  2. Nikolay S

    Ben Guest

    1. Poor hardware
    2. Something else running on the server that shouldn't
    3. The code in the method takes a long time
    4. You are returning a lot of data
    5. You're bandwidth from the client is very small
    6. The processor on you PocketPC is in powersave mode or just slow at
    rending the display.
    7. You are running debug code and/or a combination of the above

    Perhaps try narrow down the problem. Find out if the web service call is
    slow in the test environment. Is it any different if called from a browser
    on the same machine.

    Ben W

    "Nikolay S" <> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > PocketPC 2002
    > VC#
    >
    > I'm executing an webservice method from remote server on the PocketPC
    > Device, but the execution is slow (I'm mean really slow) and it is true

    for

    Ben, Jul 9, 2003

  3. Nikolay S

    Nikolay S Guest