Weighted Bipartite Matching Implementation

Michael McGarry

Hi,

I am looking for a weighted bipartite matching implementation in C,
does anyone know where I can find one?

Thanks,

Michael

Jack Klein

Hi,

I am looking for a weighted bipartite matching implementation in C,
does anyone know where I can find one?

Thanks,

Michael

This is not a sources wanted group. If you write such an
implementation in standard C and have trouble getting it correct, post
the problem code here and ask for help.

Otherwise, try http://www.google.com.

CBFalconer

Michael said:
I am looking for a weighted bipartite matching implementation in C,
does anyone know where I can find one?

Simply find a partite who is bi, attach appropriate weights to
him/her. A good party might be the appropriate place to look.
This may be illegal, but has nothing to do with the C language.

--
Some useful references about C:
<http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html>

Joe Smith

"CBFalconer"
Michael McGarry wrote:
I am looking for a weighted bipartite matching implementation in C,
does anyone know where I can find one?

Simply find a partite who is bi, attach appropriate weights to
him/her. A good party might be the appropriate place to look.
This may be illegal, but has nothing to do with the C language.
[snipped, possibly poorly]
I think it's only about 97% correct to say the question has nothing to do
with C, meaning that I think there's a small chance that the OP may be
sincere but might not know how to hook on to his train of thought in clc.
If I were in the OP's shoes, I would force my newsreader to find anything by
Ben Pfaff, beginning with the above hyperlink. 'Bipartate' is a powerful
tool when climbing around trees. frank