    Nizar Jubran Guest

    well mc, i can't do it because i have XP home edition cd and i paid
    for it a lot and i have no money to buy another cd for windows XP PRO.

    Nizar Jubran, Jan 14, 2005

  2. Then I guess you're out of luck... must not be too important for you to
    develop locally.
    http://www.aspfaq.com/2079

    (Can you please stick to the same thread instead of changing the subject and
    starting a new one???)

    --
    http://www.aspfaq.com/
    (Reverse address to reply.)

    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Jan 14, 2005

  3. Nizar Jubran

    Evertjan. Guest

    Nizar Jubran wrote on 14 jan 2005 in
    > well mc, i can't do it because i have XP home edition cd and i paid
    > for it a lot and i have no money to buy another cd for windows XP PRO.

    This is usenet, not email.

    If you do not quote relevant part of the previous post,
    we don't know what you are talking about.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Jan 14, 2005
  4. Is this post supposed to be tied to another thread? If so, instead of
    creating a new post with a different subject line, you should simply reply
    within the same thread. The majority of readers will see this post as a new
    thread and not know what it's related to, and perhaps this is even true for
    the person you're addressing.

    --

    Ray at work
    Microsoft ASP/ASP.NET MVP

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Jan 14, 2005
  5. Nizar Jubran

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On 14 Jan 2005 07:41:13 -0800, (Nizar Jubran)
    wrote:

    >well mc, i can't do it because i have XP home edition cd and i paid
    >for it a lot and i have no money to buy another cd for windows XP PRO.

    There are other options. Cassini for example. Or Apache, which works
    fine in XP Home though it has a somewhat less useful implementation of
    ASP without a third party (paid) add-on ASP product.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Jan 14, 2005