    - VS.NET 2003

    Thanks,
    Brett
    Brett, Apr 11, 2005

  2. Notepad is my preferred editor, but then I like the SDK and love to know
    exactly how thigs work

    --
    Regards

    John Timney
    ASP.NET MVP
    Microsoft Regional Director

    John Timney \(ASP.NET MVP\), Apr 11, 2005

  3. Visual Studio.Net is the best in terms of productivity.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    What You Seek Is What You Get.

    Kevin Spencer, Apr 11, 2005
  4. Brett

    Verde Guest

    Dreamweaver for HTML - VS.NET 2003 for everything else.

    Verde, Apr 11, 2005
  5. Brett

    Brett Guest

    Are the ASP.NET websites called VS.NET web applications?

    Thanks,
    Brett

    Brett, Apr 11, 2005
  6. VS.NET 2003 is the current standard, and I'm using it happily.
    For experimental stuff I use VS 2005, but it's still in beta 1 so I don't
    use it for production development.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP