    Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection
    from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in
    use and max pool size was reached.
    Sivla, Apr 8, 2004

  2. The "connection" is probably a database connection. Either you simply had
    more processes attempting to connect to the database than the system could
    handle (which may be limited by whatever kind of license you have - I'm not
    sure) or your code is not closing connections when finished with them. In
    that case you simply have to go into your code and make sure you close the
    connections when finished.

    Geoff Pennington, Apr 8, 2004