what happened to opencores.org

James Dalton

Is opencores.org gone? I can't get an IP address when I try to ping it
so appearently it isn't being hosted on a DNS.

Simon

James said:
Is opencores.org gone? I can't get an IP address when I try to ping it
so appearently it isn't being hosted on a DNS.

Working fine from here. The address is 193.189.173.98

Simon

Don Golding

Doesn't work for me either. I you search of opencores.org in Google the
site is listed. When you click on it no one is home.

This my be a DNS Server propagation problem. We had one at work like this
before...

Don

Joined
Sep 8, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Nothing further on opencores.org? Their domain name registration expires in ten days and I'd hate to see it go.

As of July 30, they were said to be "upgrading the server". But it still doesn't respond.

Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Dear burniewest;

I was just recommended this opencores.org, however, there is no response. Would you kindly share if you know of similar web sites?

To all;
Please note that I posted "memory traces..." in HD forum today. Would you please take a look at it and provide me your feedback?

Regards,

Am

Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Correction of my previously mentioned forum type:

... Oops. It is in gaming forums, not HW. Please check the post re: memory traces.

Am