    James Dalton Guest

    Is opencores.org gone? I can't get an IP address when I try to ping it
    so appearently it isn't being hosted on a DNS.
    James Dalton, Jul 23, 2004

  2. James Dalton

    Simon Guest

    James Dalton wrote:

    > Is opencores.org gone? I can't get an IP address when I try to ping it
    > so appearently it isn't being hosted on a DNS.

    Working fine from here. The address is 193.189.173.98

    Simon
    Simon, Jul 23, 2004

  3. James Dalton wrote:

    > Is opencores.org gone? I can't get an IP address when I try to ping
    > it so appearently it isn't being hosted on a DNS.

    For me it's www.opencores.org; without the www I have a dns error.

    JaI
    Just an Illusion, Jul 23, 2004
  4. James Dalton

    Don Golding Guest

    Doesn't work for me either. I you search of opencores.org in Google the
    site is listed. When you click on it no one is home.

    This my be a DNS Server propagation problem. We had one at work like this
    before...

    Don

    Don Golding, Jul 23, 2004
  5. James Dalton

    Dave Guest

    Dave, Jul 23, 2004
  6. James Dalton

    Don Golding Guest

    Works now, they said they were upgrading the server...

    Don

    Don Golding, Jul 31, 2004
  7. James Dalton

    burniewest

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    Half Moon Bay, California
    Nothing further on opencores.org? Their domain name registration expires in ten days and I'd hate to see it go.

    As of July 30, they were said to be "upgrading the server". But it still doesn't respond.
    burniewest, Sep 8, 2006
  8. James Dalton

    am_y

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Dear burniewest;

    I was just recommended this opencores.org, however, there is no response. Would you kindly share if you know of similar web sites?

    To all;
    Please note that I posted "memory traces..." in HD forum today. Would you please take a look at it and provide me your feedback?

    Regards,

    Am
    am_y, Sep 29, 2006
  9. James Dalton

    am_y

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Correction of my previously mentioned forum type:

    ... Oops. It is in gaming forums, not HW. Please check the post re: memory traces.

    Am
    am_y, Sep 29, 2006