What html would I need to embed this?

nowt

I've been that myspace site, and set up 2 accounts, one having audio
files on it. for quite a while I had managed to embed the 4 track mp3
'standalone' player onto the 2nd site, but now all I get's a white
square where the player usually is. The site where the tracks are is
myspace.com/eyelash2007 - what bit of the view/source text do I need
to copy? I've tried doing it from between the two 'embeds' and also
between the two 'objects'. With the latter, the myspace software
seems to just delete it that bit of code. With the former comes the
empty white square. I'm puzzled as to why it use to work and now
doesn't.
Thanks for any help.

Travis Newbury

I've been that myspace site, and set up 2 accounts, one having audio
files on it.

Not open for business yet, but just about to be is the JustMyPlayer
video and MP3 player for MySpace (www.justmyplayer.com). This player
lets you have multiple videos and mp3 on your myspace site. I believe
they are planning to open their doors July 1 so they may not have
anything for you right now. This is one of many players for Myspace.
Google it and you will find others.