    Regards,
    John

    , May 23, 2005

  2. F. Petitjean Guest

    Le 23 May 2005 02:40:57 -0700, a écrit :
    > Hello,
    >
    > I saw some python open source project with many
    > self.addMethod() functions (with 3 paramters)

    Which "open source project" ? Which class in which module ?

    > What does self.addMethod() is good for ?

    Find where this method is defined : (with fgrep or findstr according to
    your operating system) and then
    import NameOfModule
    help(NameOfModule)

    F. Petitjean, May 23, 2005

  3. wrote:
    > I saw some python open source project with many
    > self.addMethod() functions (with 3 paramters)
    >
    > What does self.addMethod() is good for ?

    It's not a standard method, so it's good for whatever the particular
    class you were looking at was using it for. We might be able to tell you
    more if you mentioned the specific script you saw it used in.

    Leif K-Brooks, May 23, 2005

    Thnks,
    I wrongly took it for a standard method;
    I found where it is defined (it's part of the project); Tnnks.

    John

    , May 23, 2005
  5. a écrit :
    > Thnks,
    > I wrongly took it for a standard method;
    > I found where it is defined (it's part of the project);

    Then it would be nice to fully answer your question, so everyone may
    know what's this method and what it does (and what project it comes from).

    Bruno Desthuilliers, May 23, 2005