What is the Cost of Visual C++?

Sanny

I am interested in buying Visual C++. I went to microsoft and they
offer it for download. Is it free to download?

What is the cost to purchase Visual C++ Package.

And what can be done with Visual C++? Do I need to purchase whole
Visual Studio or only the Visual C++?

Will msdn come along free or I have to purchase it seperately.

Anyone knowing it or can show me a link where I can purchase Visual C+
+ will be of great help.

Bye
Sanny

Jim Langston

Sanny said:
I am interested in buying Visual C++. I went to microsoft and they
offer it for download. Is it free to download?

What is the cost to purchase Visual C++ Package.

And what can be done with Visual C++? Do I need to purchase whole
Visual Studio or only the Visual C++?

Will msdn come along free or I have to purchase it seperately.

Anyone knowing it or can show me a link where I can purchase Visual C+
+ will be of great help.

You can download the Express version for free. You'll probalby need to
also download the C++ SDK, also for free.