What is the diff between PerlCE and Perl?????????

Chris Johnson

Paviii said:
Hi,
I want to know is there any difference between PerlCE and Perl???

I'm curious what the semantic difference between "???" and "?" is.

Also, are you familiar with Google? I just searched for "perlce", and
the first result points to the project page, which is entitled "Perl
for WinCE devices". And if we pretend for the moment that we don't know
what Windows CE is, Google answers that question too.

grocery_stocker

Chris said:
I'm curious what the semantic difference between "???" and "?" is.

Also, are you familiar with Google? I just searched for "perlce", and
the first result points to the project page, which is entitled "Perl
for WinCE devices". And if we pretend for the moment that we don't know
what Windows CE is, Google answers that question too.

I pretend we live in a world full of peace and harmony. I then pretend
I go stomping
through this world with my army boots. By the way, the heck is google?