    the web services. In this point, the windows services, web services,
    and asp.net web site, all are similar, am I right?
    Thanks.
    Nick, Sep 12, 2005

  2. yup. not sure why you went the route of a windows service with remoting that
    is http addressable over a pure webservice. from an application perspective,
    you blurred the lines. nothing inherently wrong about that, just a bit
    unconventional
    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]

    [Shameless Author plug]
    Now Available @ www.lulu.com/owc
    Forth-coming VSTO.NET - Wrox/Wiley 2006

    Alvin Bruney - ASP.NET MVP, Sep 12, 2005