    and treeview for a site that contains only dynamically created controls
    served thru a local webservice?

    TIA

    Alfred, Apr 27, 2007

  2. On Apr 27, 9:48 am, "Alfred" <> wrote:
    > Any solid javascript library available that has a splitter bar, drag & drop
    > and treeview for a site that contains only dynamically created controls
    > served thru a local webservice?

    YUI-ext has also been ported to jQuery.

    Dojo is a beast that has this kind of stuff also.

    Peter

    Peter Michaux, Apr 27, 2007

  3. Alfred

    Alfred Guest

    Thanks, I'll have a look. As an aside, I saw YUI but from first glance I saw
    one needs to use their servers for getting js files and that is a no go for
    me.

    Alfred, Apr 28, 2007
  4. On Apr 27, 8:52 pm, "Alfred" <> wrote:
    > Thanks, I'll have a look. As an aside, I saw YUI but from first glance I saw
    > one needs to use their servers for getting js files and that is a no go for
    > me.

    You can use their servers if you want to but you don't have to. You
    can download the code and serve it from your site. It is BSD license.

    Peter

    Peter Michaux, Apr 28, 2007
  5. Alfred wrote:
    > Any solid javascript library available that has a splitter bar, drag & drop
    > and treeview for a site that contains only dynamically created controls
    > served thru a local webservice?

    The most solid, and best designed library IMHO. Written using solid OO principles, and properly documented. Faster and MUCH less flaky than any of the better known offerings:

    http://www.extjs.com/deploy/ext/docs/index.html

    See "Examples and Demos" for exactly what you asked for.

    TheBagbournes, Apr 28, 2007
  6. Alfred

    Alfred Guest

    Looks promising, thanks.