What kind of envirnoment variables is only browser know?

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by howa, Jun 11, 2007.

  1. howa

    howa Guest

    traditional HTTP request might consists of the following:

    But I want to know: what kind of envirnoment variable is only browser
    know? (which mean server don't know, i.e. those data is not passing
    thru using HTTP)

    e.g.

    screen width, screen height are example

    i want more and perfer some specific one, which I can used to identify
    a client behind the same IP

    those data of coz should be get via javascript

    howa, Jun 11, 2007