From: [email protected] [mailto:p[email protected]] On Behalf Of Irmen de Jong
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 2:41 PM
To: (e-mail address removed)
Subject: Re: What replaces log4py under Python 3.2?

Greetings!

My company has been using the log4py library for a long time. A co-worker recently installed Python 3.2, and log4py will no longer compile. (OK, Iknow that's the wrong word, but you know what I mean.) What logging package should be used now?

The logging module from Python's stdlib?
http://docs.python.org/py3k/library/logging.html

Irmen