What should to do to enable login?

Bhaiyyah

javascript:Chat=void(window.open('http://www.shiachat.com/forum/chat....=1,status=1,width=800,height=620,top=0,left=0'))

I used to sign Chat session via the link:
http://www.shiachat.com/forum/chat.html
But now what I am getting a blue bar for loading forever and it's not
moving further for login. Please note that you may login without
password,too.
Do they blocked my IP? How I know about this? What should I do to
restart CHAT by any user name my own or a different one?
On my Fast Laptop; the link leading me to their home page of forums
instead of LIVE CHAT. Is it concerning to connection speed or computer
speed?

Brandon McCombs

Bhaiyyah said:
javascript:Chat=void(window.open('http://www.shiachat.com/forum/chat....=1,status=1,width=800,height=620,top=0,left=0'))

I used to sign Chat session via the link:
http://www.shiachat.com/forum/chat.html
But now what I am getting a blue bar for loading forever and it's not
moving further for login. Please note that you may login without
password,too.
Do they blocked my IP? How I know about this? What should I do to
restart CHAT by any user name my own or a different one?
On my Fast Laptop; the link leading me to their home page of forums
instead of LIVE CHAT. Is it concerning to connection speed or computer
speed?

This isn't the tech support for shiachat.com, not to mention the above
is concerning javascript.