What type of error is this ?

MFA

I am getting this error below. (Its not integer related or variable related
error)
Actually I have lot of include files in my page(s) and every page contain
long asp code.
at the end of include hirarchy when i am including an other file this error
comes and that file contain no variable but contain few asp staements, same
file when I am including at top of any file its working fine......

I am really stucked :'( here ..

Any help or advice will be highly appreciated.

Error Type:
Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A0006)
Overflow: '[number: 33362]'

Kind Regards
Fayyaz

Ray at

MFA said:
I am getting this error below. (Its not integer related or variable related
error)

What makes you say that?

Are you trying to CInt a variable that has a value of 33,362? You can't go
over 32,767 (or under -32,768).

Ray at work
Actually I have lot of include files in my page(s) and every page contain
long asp code.
at the end of include hirarchy when i am including an other file this error
comes and that file contain no variable but contain few asp staements, same
file when I am including at top of any file its working fine......

I am really stucked :'( here ..

Any help or advice will be highly appreciated.

Error Type:
Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A0006)
Overflow: '[number: 33362]'

Kind Regards
Fayyaz

MFA

Thanks for your reply.

No I am not converting using any variable in that page..

Ray at said:
MFA said:
[...]

I'll bet you a dollar. Are you using a function that expects an integer as
an argument? How about showing your relevant code and we'll figure it out
more easily.

Ray at work

Aaron Bertrand - MVP

You are either implicitly or explicitly converting 33362 to an integer (this
could be through CINT() or it could be some internal function, like
datediff(second, 19000101, date). Integer has an upper bound of 32767, see
http://www.aspfaq.com/2007