Whatever happened to RPA?

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Carl Youngblood, Apr 14, 2005.

  1. I'm curious, does anyone know if Mauricio Fernandez' RPA-base module
    has been shelved, or if it is still being worked on?
    Carl Youngblood, Apr 14, 2005

  2. On 4/14/05, Carl Youngblood <> wrote:
    > I'm curious, does anyone know if Mauricio Fernandez' RPA-base module
    > has been shelved, or if it is still being worked on?

    There was a conversation on this list about that a while back, and if
    I remember correctly, he said that he was still working on it.

    -Rich
    Richard Lyman, Apr 14, 2005

  3. Carl Youngblood

    Ben Giddings Guest

    On Apr 14, 2005, at 15:34, Richard Lyman wrote:
    > On 4/14/05, Carl Youngblood <> wrote:
    >> I'm curious, does anyone know if Mauricio Fernandez' RPA-base module
    >> has been shelved, or if it is still being worked on?

    > There was a conversation on this list about that a while back, and if
    > I remember correctly, he said that he was still working on it.

    Last I heard, he was still working on it. Unfortunately, the last I
    heard he was also going to be without internet access for a month or
    more, so he probably won't be able to answer you quickly.

    Ben
    Ben Giddings, Apr 18, 2005
  4. On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 03:03:18AM +0900, Carl Youngblood wrote:
    > I'm curious, does anyone know if Mauricio Fernandez' RPA-base module
    > has been shelved, or if it is still being worked on?

    yes
    --
    Mauricio Fernández
    Mauricio Fernández, Apr 18, 2005