What's New on the Web : 2004-12-10

etamp

What's New on the Web : Today
http://www.etamp.net/
Etamp(etamp.net) provides latest news of web sites around the globe. You can inform free of
charge what is happening in your web site. To submit your releases, you must first become a
member. It's free, fast and easy.
======

[ Win a great prize every day from now until Christmas Eve ]
Win a great prize every day from now until Christmas Eve Every day from December 9 to
Christmas Eve (except weekends), we will have a brand new pri¡¦
http://www.etamp.net/beta/?etamp=check_dir/news.html?&part=ws&number=1068

[ 'Tis the Season to Find Exoplanets ]
This holiday season, advanced amateur astronomers can present the astronomical
community with an extraordinary gift: the detection of a new transiting¡¦
http://www.etamp.net/beta/?etamp=check_dir/news.html?&part=ws&number=1067

[ New Zealand Immigration Programme ? Skilled Migrant Fortnightly Selection ]
A selection of Expressions of Interest under the Skilled Migrant Category took
place on 8 December 2004. The selection point was 100 meaning Express¡¦
http://www.etamp.net/beta/?etamp=check_dir/news.html?&part=ws&number=1066

[ Number One in China: Red Flag Offers Opera to Chinese Users ]
Beijing, China and Oslo, Norway - Nov. 24, 2004 Red Flag Software, the leading
supplier of Linux operating systems and applications in China, and O¡¦
http://www.etamp.net/beta/?etamp=check_dir/news.html?&part=ws&number=1065