What's wrong with 2005 SP1 ?

Radu

Hi,

I have a complicated html.... or rather, not complicated, but longish.
When I compile, I get the following errors:

------ Build started: Project: C:\...\CN Ordering Process\,
Configuration: Debug .NET ------
Validating Web Site
Building directory '/CN Ordering Process/Custom Controls/'.
Building directory '/CN Ordering Process/Scripts/'.
Building directory '/CN Ordering Process/'.

C:\Data\xt10997\CN Ordering
Process\SelectConfigureScorecard.aspx.vb(419,0): error BC30451: Name
'rptLocation' is not declared.
C:\Data\xt10997\CN Ordering
Process\SelectConfigureScorecard.aspx.vb(420,0): error BC30451: Name
'rptLocation' is not declared.
C:\Data\xt10997\CN Ordering
Process\SelectConfigureScorecard.aspx.vb(436,0): error BC30451: Name
'rptTargets' is not declared.
C:\Data\xt10997\CN Ordering
Process\SelectConfigureScorecard.aspx.vb(437,0): error BC30451: Name
'rptTargets' is not declared.
C:\Data\xt10997\CN Ordering
Process\SelectConfigureScorecard.aspx.vb(454,0): error BC30451: Name
'rptDoYous' is not declared.
C:\Data\xt10997\CN Ordering
Process\SelectConfigureScorecard.aspx.vb(455,0): error BC30451: Name
'rptDoYous' is not declared.
C:\Data\xt10997\CN Ordering
Process\SelectConfigureScorecard.aspx.vb(464,0): error BC30506: Handles
clause requires a WithEvents variable defined in the containing type or
one of its base types.
C:\Data\xt10997\CN Ordering
Process\SelectConfigureScorecard.aspx.vb(465,0): error BC30451: Name
'cmdOpenScorecardPreview' is not declared.
Validation Complete
========== Build: 0 succeeded or up-to-date, 1 failed, 0 skipped
==========

where 'rptLocation', 'rptTargets' and 'rptDoYous' are repeaters placed
in a suite of panels.

I am asked the question:
There were build errors. Would you like to continue and run the last
successful build ?

If I say YES, everything's working great, no problems whatsoever. Of
course 'rptLocation', 'rptTargets' and 'rptDoYous' are declared - they
are populated and they look great. What can I do do get rid of this
@#%^@ annoying message ?

Thanks !
Alex.