Whats wrong

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by aa, May 20, 2004.

  1. aa

    aa Guest

    When I am reading from local disk (d:), everithing is OK, but then I am
    reading from map disk I am geting the this error. Whats wrong. Thanks
    Server Error in '/Extra' Application.
    ----

    The specified user does not exist.

    Exception Details: System.IO.IOException: The specified user does not exist.

    Source Error:

    Line 106: Dim parkas As String
    Line 107: parkas = "Z:\USERS\PLANING\PARKAS1\pask" &
    Format(Now.Month, "00")
    Line 108: fsInput = New FileStream(parkas & ".asc",
    FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read)
    Line 109: 'fsInput = New
    FileStream("\\server\sys\USERS\PLANING\PARKAS1\pask05.asc", FileMode.Open,
    FileAccess.Read)
    Line 110: 'fsInput = New FileStream("d:\db\pask05.asc",
    FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read)

    Source File: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Extra\Default.aspx.vb Line: 108

    Stack Trace:

    [IOException: The specified user does not exist.
    ]
    System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str) +723
    System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access,
    FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean useAsync, String msgPath, Boolean
    bFromProxy) +888
    System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
    +43
    Extra.WebForm1.btnRodyti_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in
    C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Extra\Default.aspx.vb:108
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)

    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePo
    stBackEvent(String eventArgument)
    sourceControl, String eventArgument)

    ----
    Version:1.1.4322.573

    aa, May 20, 2004

  2. Apparently, the User account under which your ASP.Net app is running is a
    local machine user, not recognized by the network.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    "aa" <> wrote in message
    > When I am reading from local disk (d:), everithing is OK, but then I am
    > reading from map disk I am geting the this error. Whats wrong. Thanks
    > Server Error in '/Extra' Application.

    > ----
    >
    > The specified user does not exist.
    >
    > Exception Details: System.IO.IOException: The specified user does not

    exist.

    > Source Error:
    >
    > Line 106: Dim parkas As String
    > Line 107: parkas = "Z:\USERS\PLANING\PARKAS1\pask" &
    > Format(Now.Month, "00")
    > Line 108: fsInput = New FileStream(parkas & ".asc",
    > FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read)
    > Line 109: 'fsInput = New
    > FileStream("\\server\sys\USERS\PLANING\PARKAS1\pask05.asc", FileMode.Open,
    > FileAccess.Read)
    > Line 110: 'fsInput = New FileStream("d:\db\pask05.asc",
    > FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read)
    >
    > Source File: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Extra\Default.aspx.vb Line: 108
    >
    > Stack Trace:
    >
    > [IOException: The specified user does not exist.
    > ]
    > System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str) +723
    > System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess

    access,
    > FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean useAsync, String msgPath,

    Boolean
    > bFromProxy) +888
    > System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess

    access)
    > +43
    > Extra.WebForm1.btnRodyti_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in
    > C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Extra\Default.aspx.vb:108
    > System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)

    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePo
    > stBackEvent(String eventArgument)
    > System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler
    > sourceControl, String eventArgument)
    > System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData)

    > ----
    > Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573;

    ASP.NET

    Kevin Spencer, May 20, 2004