    Witch phrase you'd prefer for its caption? something professional and
    cool

    , Oct 19, 2005

  2. Paul Lalli Guest

    wrote:
    > There's a website under construction (UC), I want to build UC page
    > with an email input box for inviting people on the unveiling time.
    > Witch phrase you'd prefer for its caption? something professional and
    > cool

    My opinion is that you shouldn't make off topic posts. Your question
    has nothing to do with Perl. Please seek out a newsgroup that deals
    with coming up with "professional and cool" captions for your Under
    Construction page.

    Paul Lalli

    Paul Lalli, Oct 19, 2005

  3. Brian Wakem Guest

    wrote:

    > There's a website under construction (UC), I want to build UC page
    > with an email input box for inviting people on the unveiling time.
    > Witch phrase you'd prefer for its caption? something professional and
    > cool

    FOAD?

    --
    Brian Wakem

    Brian Wakem, Oct 19, 2005
  4. Scott Bryce Guest

    wrote:

    > There's a website under construction (UC), I want to build UC page
    > with an email input box for inviting people on the unveiling time.
    > Witch phrase you'd prefer for its caption?

    --^^^^^

    An incantation of some sort?

    Seriously, this has nothing to do with programming Perl.

    > something professional and cool

    Cool is often not professional.

    Scott Bryce, Oct 19, 2005
  5. wrote:
    > There's a website under construction (UC), I want to build UC page
    > with an email input box for inviting people on the unveiling time.
    > Witch phrase you'd prefer for its caption? something professional and
    > cool

    I would prefer if a posting to clpm would have something to do with Perl.
    Anything else is unprofessional and cold.

    jue

    Jürgen Exner, Oct 19, 2005

    Yep! You're right, sorry... all

    , Oct 19, 2005
  7. Matt Garrish Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > There's a website under construction (UC), I want to build UC page
    > with an email input box for inviting people on the unveiling time.
    > Witch phrase you'd prefer for its caption? something professional and
    > cool

    Come back at the witching hour! Sorry, couldn't resist...

    Matt

    Matt Garrish, Oct 20, 2005

    Thanks a bunch Matt, looks perfect and worked for me ;-)
    Sorry all again...

    , Oct 20, 2005