What's your opinion?

webvand

There's a website under construction (UC), I want to build UC page
with an email input box for inviting people on the unveiling time.
Witch phrase you'd prefer for its caption? something professional and
cool

Paul Lalli

There's a website under construction (UC), I want to build UC page
with an email input box for inviting people on the unveiling time.
Witch phrase you'd prefer for its caption? something professional and
cool

My opinion is that you shouldn't make off topic posts. Your question
has nothing to do with Perl. Please seek out a newsgroup that deals
with coming up with "professional and cool" captions for your Under
Construction page.

Paul Lalli

Brian Wakem

There's a website under construction (UC), I want to build UC page
with an email input box for inviting people on the unveiling time.
Witch phrase you'd prefer for its caption? something professional and
cool

FOAD?

Scott Bryce

There's a website under construction (UC), I want to build UC page
with an email input box for inviting people on the unveiling time.
Witch phrase you'd prefer for its caption?
--^^^^^

An incantation of some sort?

Seriously, this has nothing to do with programming Perl.

something professional and cool

Cool is often not professional.

Jürgen Exner

There's a website under construction (UC), I want to build UC page
with an email input box for inviting people on the unveiling time.
Witch phrase you'd prefer for its caption? something professional and
cool

I would prefer if a posting to clpm would have something to do with Perl.
Anything else is unprofessional and cold.

jue

Matt Garrish

There's a website under construction (UC), I want to build UC page
with an email input box for inviting people on the unveiling time.
Witch phrase you'd prefer for its caption? something professional and
cool

Come back at the witching hour! Sorry, couldn't resist...

Matt