When a server control expands, it overlaps with the text that follows

antonyliu2002

I am using the server side Toggle Controls implemented by Jos
(cf: http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/ToggleControls.asp), which is
pretty cool, if you wanna toggle controls.

On my web page, I have, for example:

Fruit +
Vegitable +
Soda +

Where the + is a toggle control, when this control by "Fruit" is
clicked, a listbox is displayed like so:

Fruit -
Apple
Banana
Coconut
Date

And of course, when the - is clicked, the list will
collapse/dissappear.

I put the listbox for the list of fruit on top a panel. The problem is
that when this listbox gets displayed, it does not push down the text
below, but overlaps with and thus covers "Vegitable +" and "Soda +".

I know that I can probably do this with client side javascript that
manipulates a few div's. But now that I have the server control
ToggleButton, is it possible to nicely achieve the effect using Server
script only?

Or is it possible to manipulate div from the server side? I guess no?

antonyliu2002

Hmm, looks like that there is no server side solution to this problem.
Even gurus on this board got stuck.