When set the ASPCompat to true, dll will be handled.

Tang Heng

I am checking a bug on a web application. ( ASP.NET 2.0 application)
And the web application will call a COM dll to write log and do other things.

After runing the application and show a page, the Log dll always be handled.

I checked the page and set the breakpoint on the OnPreInit method of the page.
When breaked, the Log dll has been handled.

Then I find the ASPCompat attribute value in the page node is true. If I
modify the value to false, the Log dll will not be handled.

So I want to know, when set the ASPCompat to true, why the dll will be
handled and how to release it.

Thank you!