    So I want to know, when set the ASPCompat to true, why the dll will be
    handled and how to release it.

    Thank you!
    Tang Heng, Aug 26, 2009

  2. Tang Heng

    Bob Barrows Guest

    Tang Heng wrote:
    > I am checking a bug on a web application. ( ASP.NET 2.0 application)

    ***canned wrong-newsgroup reply************************
    recommended practice) , but this is a classic (COM-based) asp newsgroup.
    ASP.Net bears very little resemblance to classic ASP so, while you may be
    lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can answer your
    question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a
    group where those dotnet-knowledgeable people hang out. I suggest

    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET - 2004-2007
    "NO SPAM"
    Bob Barrows, Aug 26, 2009