When to create a new web user control

Andy B

I have to create a complex page view that is based on dynamic code and
datasources. I will also be using this page view more than once in the same
project. Was wondering if this was good game for a new web user control?
That way all I had to do was drop it on a page, set some properties on it
and be done with it...

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Reuse, as Peter has stated, is a very good reason for a user control. If you
have to reuse on many projects, you might even bite off a bit more and
create a server control.